The Fused Clapton Coil features 2 core parallel wires wrapped in 1 smaller wire, thus creating a larger surface area which allows for the coil to heat up and cool down faster. They offer a unique and superb flavor.
This listing is for a pair of Fused Clapton Coils with 2 core 24 gauge wires, available in Nichrome 80 (Ni80) or Kanthal (A1), wrapped in 38 gauge Nichrome 80 wire. The diameter is 3 millimeter. To know the respective resistance and measurements of the coils, please select your preferred material, diameter and amount of wraps.
Why is this an amazing coil?
- Handcrafted to perfection.
- We exclusively use the best materials available.
- Extreme durability: with proper care our coils can last for months.
- Each coil gets a thorough wash in an ultrasonic cleaner before packing.
- Made with love.
Shipping & Returns
- Worldwide shipping available: we ship to any place in the world for just € 2.5
- Our coils come in a protective box that can withstand the dangers of international travel.
- If you want to return any item to us, please send it back to us within 15 days after receiving your order.
- It’s mandatory that any returned items (unless faulty) are returned in a resellable condition. This means that the coils are unused (i.e. you did not install them) and that you return them with the original packaging and labels.
Tips & Safety Warnings:
- The displayed resistance is indicative, a +/- 0.03 ohm tolerance might apply based on your installation.
- These are complex coils and are only meant for advanced users. You should understand Ohm’s law sufficiently when using these coils.
- Our Fused Clapton Coils with Stainless Steel (SS316) cores can be used in temperature control mode, provided that you have an advanced chip such as the DNA200.
- We advise you to pulse gently at a very low wattage when breaking in these coils. Our warranty policy does not cover installation errors.
- If you prefer a size/material combination that is not listed, do not hesitate to contact us.