The Fused Clapton Coil features 2 core parallel wires wrapped in 1 smaller wire, thus creating a larger surface area which allows for the coil to heat up and cool down faster. They offer a unique and superb flavor.
This listing is for a pair of Fused Clapton Coils with 2 core 28 gauge wires, available in Nichrome 80 (Ni80), Stainless Steel (SS316L) or Kanthal (A1), wrapped in 38 gauge Nichrome 80 wire. The diameter is 2.5 millimeter. To know the respective resistance and measurements of the coils, please select your preferred material, diameter and amount of wraps.
Why is this an amazing coil?
- Handcrafted to perfection.
- We exclusively use the best materials available.
- Extreme durability: with proper care our coils can last for months.
- Each coil gets a thorough wash in an ultrasonic cleaner before packing.
- Made with love.
Shipping & Returns
- Worldwide shipping available: we ship to any place in the world for just € 2.5
- Our coils come in a protective box that can withstand the dangers of international travel.
- If you want to return any item to us, please send it back to us within 15 days after receiving your order.
- It’s mandatory that any returned items (unless faulty) are returned in a resellable condition. This means that the coils are unused (i.e. you did not install them) and that you return them with the original packaging and labels.
Tips & Safety Warnings:
- The displayed resistance is indicative, a +/- 0.03 ohm tolerance might apply based on your installation.
- These are complex coils and are only meant for advanced users. You should understand Ohm’s law sufficiently when using these coils.
- Our Fused Clapton Coils with Stainless Steel (SS316) cores can be used in temperature control mode, provided that you have an advanced chip such as the DNA200.
- We advise you to pulse gently at a very low wattage when breaking in these coils. Our warranty policy does not cover installation errors.
- If you prefer a size/material combination that is not listed, do not hesitate to contact us.